If you create a Playlist in iTunes of your recordings and sync your iPhone, iPod, or iPad to iTunes, your recordings will be accessible on your iOS device after syncing. Otherwise, you can access your recordings directly on your iOS device by following the instructions below:
- Open the Podcasts App on your iOS device. If necessary, you may need to install it from the App store (it’s free).
- On your iOS device, login to your My Account page and click the podcast link.
- You will get a box asking if you’d like to subscribe to the podcast. Tap on “Subscribe”
- It may take a minute or two, but you should see that a podcast was added with your invitation number. Tap on that, and then tap on “add Old Episodes”.
- Click on the circle to the left of each recording so that a checkmark appears, then click on the “Add” button in the top-right.
- All the recordings will download. When complete, tapping on one of the recordings will make it play.