Labor Know Your Rights
Welcome Labor Know Your Rights Listeners!
Thanks for checking out LifeOnRecord – they are providing the Listener call-in line for us. We are looking forward to hearing your voice!
– Dave Alpaugh
Instructions on how to make a recording
LifeOnRecord is available from every country on the planet, and you have many ways to contribute recordings to the podcast.
Callers from the US, Canada, and Caribbean can call toll-free: 1-855-625-8610.
If you are outside of those countries, or if you prefer to use a voice recorder, read below for other ways you can contribute recordings:
- Record on your computer, smart phone or tablet and email us the recording(s).
Just use the voice recorder on your iPhone, Android, or other brand and email us the recordings. We accept all major types of recording formats, and we’ll automatically convert the file, label the recording with your email address, and send you an email back with the results. Email the recording(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type 36516 in the subject line with nothing else and press send. The recording will be automatically processed, converted, and placed in our account. You will receive an email back with a confirmation within 15 minutes.
- Upload your recording(s) to our web site
Visit the Recording Contribution page, enter 36516 for the invitation number, enter a title for recording, and upload your recording.
- Record Live
You can make a live recording from your computer or Android phone or tablet (you cannot record live from an iPhone or iPad). For best quality use a headset, and then visit our live recording page. When you first visit the page, your web browser may ask permission to access your microphone. Please answer “Yes” or “Allow”. Enter 36516 for the invitation number, a recording title, and start recording!
- Use Skype – Callers can phone-in by dialing 1-855-625-8610 using Skype (this is treated as a free call in most countries). If you are in a country that does not allow free Skype calling to toll free numbers, you can instead make a free call to the Skype name “LifeOnRecord1” which will route you to the same place as the toll-free number. Note: The Skype User LifeOnRecord1 may not show as online in Skype, but you will still be able to connect to it. You may need to wait a few seconds for the connection to be made.
- Have us Call You
We can have our system call you anywhere you are in the world (at no cost to you) so that you can leave a recording. You can do this in two easy steps:
- Make sure your country is correctly selected.
- Enter your phone number in the box, then click on the “Call” button to actually place the call. Your phone will ring after a few seconds. The caller ID may say “Toll-Free Call”. Answer the phone and follow the prompts. When asked for the invitation number enter 36516.
- Use one of our “local” global numbers. Callers can dial one of the local country phone numbers listed below which route directly to LifeOnRecord. Enter 36516 for the invitation number.
Country If you were asked to call and leave a recording Argentina +54 351 568 5712 Australia (Brisbane) +61 7 3171 3587 Australia (Perth) +61 8 6555 7071 Australia (Sydney) + 61 2 8880 0488 Austria +43 72 096 3914 Belgium +32 78 48 03 46 Brazil +55 (21) 4040-4374 Canada 1 (800) 437-3009 Caribbean 1 (800) 437-3009 Chile +56 32 314 0886 Colombia +57 (1) 381-9947 Czech Republic +420 226 258 126 Denmark +45 78 77 43 10 Ireland +353 (76) 604 2714 Israel +972 (2) 560 9388 Mexico +52 (55) 4170 8548 Netherlands +31 20 894 25 34 New Zealand +64 9 951 5828 Norway +47 21 98 88 46 Peru +511 641 9276 Poland +48 22 490 69 02 Romania +40 (31) 810 77 18 Spain +34 931 770 598 South Africa +27 (10) 5001858 Sweden +46 8-121 111 38 Switzerland +41 22 508 71 56 United Kingdom +44 20 3582 4356 United States 1 (800) 437-3009