How A Daughter Surprised Her Parents For An Amazing 50th Wedding Anniversary
Easy To Create, Simple To Give
Record Anywhere, Anytime
Friends and family all over the world can contribute a special memory, moment, or story 24/7.
Get Everyone Involved
Limitless recording makes it easy for family, friends, and colleagues to contribute to one gift.
Fast & Convenient
Avoid staring at the blank page of a scrapbook or traditional card, and tell someone how special they are within minutes
How it Works
What makes LifeOnRecord Unique
Pricing & Keepsake Options Your Recipient Will Love
LifeOnRecord service for one full year with unlimited recordings.....
Playlist Web Page..... $10 or Free with any Speaker or CD Set Purchase
Personalized CD Set..... $25 with Free Shipping
Keepsake Speaker..... $35 with Free Shipping
Limited Time Specials
Purchase one or more physical keepsakes (CD Set or Speaker) and receive the Playlist Web Page for free.
Purchase 2 or more keepsakes in any combination, and receive 10% off your keepsake purchases, the free playlist web page, and free archiving.
With archiving, we automatically archive your recordings into long-term storage after one year. If you ever lose your recordings or your keepsake, we will restore your recordings back to your account. We have restored the recordings for customers from over 12 years ago.
Discounts and free products are reflected after you add them to your cart and press the "Add to Cart" button.
Look Through Hundreds of Reviews
Use the arrows at the bottom of this section to scroll through customer feedback.
What a great way to show our Mom celebrating her 80th birthday that she has touched so many lives and that she has so many happy memories to look back on! Thanks for making this possible and she loves listening to the cd regularly! It brings such a smile to her face!
My husband is really enjoying listening to his LifeOnRecord CD. It is his 40th Birthday today and throughout the day he has been taking time to listen to the thoughtful messages. Friends and family from around the world have been able to spend time preparing songs and voicemails with stories and memories that have made his birthday extra special. Thank you to everyone at LifeOnRecord for the first class customer service and product. I would recommend it to anyone, and will definitely do it again!
Dawn Sebock made a CD for Joe’s 70th birthday and it is one of the best gifts you can give anyone for a special occasion. Thank you Life on Record!!!!
I found out about this service through a friend, so I used it for my wife’s 50th birthday. It was 100% great. Very clever. It is a very smoothly designed and easy to use service, the web interface makes it easy to keep track and organize recordings, it was great to get emails each time a recording came in and to be able to listen to them immediately via the attached MP3’s, and the podcast-like interface with iTunes ended up being extremely convenient and useful. I have to give special kudos to the customer service: the response was very quick, very friendly, and extremely accommodating to some special requests and situations for my case. And beyond that, the best part was sitting next to my wife as she listened to all the voices of people I was able to find from her life, some she hadn’t heard from in decades. As we listened, she constantly commented on how amazing it was to have these people’s voices recorded and especially to have all those stories recorded. Thank you VERY much. Best. Gift. Ever.
Great gift – a real priceless gift that captures a life of great memories – very easy to use and do
It might sound simple but this is an amazing gift!! I was able to solicit voice messages from folks that couldn’t travel to my mother’s 80th birthday party. She was entranced as people in her life spoke to her and about her-one after another! Even her dentist called and left a message! Names and voices from all across the country created the best gift of the day! It wasn’t just a gift for her but to all who could withness the look on her face as she recognized the voices of family and friends-PRICELESS! Not a dry eye in the place! The real truth is……thanks to LifeOnRecord, I was able to pull of this amazing feat in only two days prior to the party! A procrastinator’s dream!
My siblings and I made a CD for my Mom’s 70th. We had 60 of her friends and family leave birthday messages, laughter and tears included. She loved the gift. It was so easy, LifeOnRecord sends you what to email out and let’s you manage the recordings. Super cool gift!
My husband received a disc with the well wishes of his colleagues from afar. He was very moved. This was the perfect gift for his retirement!
We used Life on Record for our parents’ 50th wedding anniversary. It’s such a fun and different kind of gift. My parents were astounded and amazed, and mom cried a little at all the people who called to wish them congratulations. What a great memory maker! All the grandkids, in their cute little voices, and my mom’s uncle, who is 90 and some of their high school friends were the hits of the CD. Thanks, Life on Record, for this great service.
My boyfriend Joe made this cd for my 65th b-day. It was the most wonderful thing I have ever heard. There wasn’t a dry eye at the party. I have listened to it many times already.
Discover the No Risk Gift the Recipient will LOVE… or It’s Free
How can we make such a promise?
Because we have a 10+ year track record of hearing how much people love LifeOnRecord.
Recipients tell us they love hearing voices of friends and family talking about their positive traits and talents.
They love capturing the voices of kids at a special time.
And we often hear that after a loved one who called in passes away, hearing their voice on the keepsake brings comfort.
We take pride in the fact that nearly everyone that purchases LifeOnRecord would purchase it again.
That’s how we can make our promise.
We know that the vast majority of the time the recipient will love their LifeOnRecord gift, but if you don’t, we’ll refund your money with no hassle or pushback.
Got Questions? We have Answers...
Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions we receive from our customers.
- You will receive your account instructions email within just a few minutes after ordering online (if you don't see it right away, make sure to check your spam or junk folder). We provide a sample communication that you can copy and paste to send to people. That communication asks others to forward the email on, so that you can cast the net wide.
- People really don't need that much time to call in. Just make sure you give them a deadline (we give you some helpful tips in your account instructions email).
- Even if you order a keepsake, you can deliver the recordings electronically to the recipient on the day of the event, and tell them the nice keepsake will arrive later. That way the recipient has something to play on their birthday or anniversary, and can still look forward to receiving a keepsake.
- If the recipient lives far away you can send them a link to a special public web page just for them that has the recordings. You can label the recordings so they are meaningful (e.g. "Bob Smith's Birthday Wish"), and sequence them in a way that makes sense to make it more meaningful.
- You can request the keepsake at any point within a year after ordering. As long as you request the keepsake by 3PM Central time, we ship it out the next business day. Keepsakes take 3-6 days to arrive with the free shipping option, although delivery time is not guaranteed. We also have options to ship via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days), FedEx 2-Day, and FedEx Overnight.
- Use Skype - Callers can phone-in by dialing 1-800-437-3009 using Skype (this is treated as a free call in most countries). If you are in a country that does not allow free Skype calling to toll free numbers, you can instead make a free call to the Skype name "LifeOnRecord1" which will route you to the same place as the toll-free number. Note: The Skype User LifeOnRecord1 may not show as online in Skype, but you will still be able to connect to it. You may need to wait a few seconds for the connection to be made.
- Use one of our "local" global numbers. Callers can dial one of the local country phone numbers listed below which route directly to LifeOnRecord.
Country If you were asked to call and leave a recording Argentina +54 351 568 5712 Australia (Brisbane) +61 7 3171 3587 Australia (Melbourne) +61 3 9008 4270 Australia (Perth) +61 8 6555 7071 Australia (Sydney) +61 2 8880 0488 Austria +43 72 096 3914 Belgium +32 78 48 03 46 Brazil +55 (21) 4040-4374 Canada 1 (800) 437-3009 Caribbean 1 (800) 437-3009 Chile +56 32 314 0886 Colombia +57 (1) 381-9947 Czech Republic +420 226 258 126 Denmark +45 78 77 43 10 Ireland +353 (76) 604 2714 Israel +972 (2) 560 9388 Mexico +52 (55) 4170 8548 Netherlands +31 20 894 25 34 New Zealand +64 9 951 5828 Norway +47 21 98 88 46 Peru +511 641 9276 Poland +48 22 490 69 02 Romania +40 (31) 810 77 18 Spain +34 931 770 598 South Africa +27 (10) 5001858 Sweden +46 8-121 111 38 Switzerland +41 22 508 71 56 United Kingdom +44 20 3582 4356 United States 1 (800) 437-3009
- We can have our system call you anywhere you are in the world (at no cost to you) so that you can leave a recording. You can do this in two easy steps:
- Make sure your country is correctly selected.
- Enter your phone number in the box, then click on the "Call" button to actually place the call. Your phone will ring after a few seconds. The caller ID may say "Toll-Free Call". Answer the phone and follow the prompts.
4. Record on your computer, smart phone or tablet and email us the recording(s). Just use the voice recorder on your iPhone, Android, or other brand and email us the recordings. We accept all major types of recording formats, and we'll automatically convert the file, label the recording with your email address, and send you an email back with the results. Just email the recording(s) to email@example.com Type your invitation number in the subject line with nothing else (e.g. 12345) and press send. The recording will be automatically processed, converted, and placed in the recipient's account. You will receive an email back with a confirmation within 15 minutes.
5. Upload your recording(s) to our web siteVisit the Recording Contribution page, enter your invitation number, enter a title for recording, and upload your recording.
6. Record Live From your computer or Android phone or tablet you can record. For best quality have a headset and visit our live recording page. When you first visit the page, your web browser may ask permission to access your microphone. Please answer "Yes" or "Allow". Enter the invitation number, a recording title, and start recording!
7. Call us Long Distance Finally, you could call us long-distance. You would call us at 847-943-2021 from your country. Please note, that unlike the six options above, this is not a free option, and your local phone company may charge you long-distance charges. Although we are not affiliated, this site provides guidance on how to dial from one country to another.
- Email us the recording(s). Just use the voice recorder on your iPhone, Android, or other brand and email us the recordings. We accept all major types of recording formats, and we'll automatically convert the file, label the recording with your email address, and send you an email back with the results. Email the recording(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org Type your invitation number in the subject line with nothing else (e.g. 12345) and press send. The recording will be automatically processed, converted, and placed in the recipient's account. You will receive an email back with a confirmation within 15 minutes.
- Upload your recording(s) to our web site Visit the Recording Contribution page, enter your invitation number, enter a title for recording, and upload your recording.