How A Daughter Surprised Her Parents For An Amazing 50th Wedding Anniversary
Easy To Create, Simple To Give
Record Anywhere, Anytime
Friends and family all over the world can contribute a special memory, moment, or story 24/7.
Get Everyone Involved
Limitless recording makes it easy for family, friends, and colleagues to contribute to one gift.
Fast & Convenient
Avoid staring at the blank page of a scrapbook or traditional card, and tell someone how special they are within minutes
How it Works
What makes LifeOnRecord Unique
Pricing & Keepsake Options Your Recipient Will Love
LifeOnRecord service for one full year with unlimited recordings.....
Playlist Web Page..... $10 or Free with any Speaker or CD Set Purchase
Personalized CD Set..... $25 with Free Shipping
Keepsake Speaker..... $35 with Free Shipping
Limited Time Specials
Purchase one or more physical keepsakes (CD Set or Speaker) and receive the Playlist Web Page for free.
Purchase 2 or more keepsakes in any combination, and receive 10% off your keepsake purchases, the free playlist web page, and free archiving.
With archiving, we automatically archive your recordings into long-term storage after one year. If you ever lose your recordings or your keepsake, we will restore your recordings back to your account. We have restored the recordings for customers from over 12 years ago.
Discounts and free products are reflected after you add them to your cart and press the "Add to Cart" button.
Look Through Hundreds of Reviews
Use the arrows at the bottom of this section to scroll through customer feedback.
Thanks for such a great service. I mean, the service itself is a great idea and easy to do, but even more so, the support you provide: the suggested script for the greeting, the suggested script for the email, the tips page on the site, and all of your instructions make it incredibly easy for me to setup and for everyone to use. Out of 58 recordings only 2 were redos; everyone else got their recording done in one session! I can’t tell you how much this gift will mean to my wife when she hears it. Thanks! -Z
Love LifeOnRecor”! I did this for my husband’s 50th Birthday. It was easy to do, the sight is well put together and the CD turned out wonderful! I also had trouble recieving my first copy which I am sure got lost in mail. I voiced my concerns to the staff and they sent me out a new copy free of charge!!! I am very happy with my experience and invite you all to try it for your special event!!!
Just surprised my wife with recordings that we will listen to tomorrow for her surprise birthday getaway. This is a great way to celebrate someone you love.
I gave a LifeOnRecord to my sister for her 40th birthday last week and it was THE most amazing gift. She had no idea what was coming because she did not know of this concept. It was so special to hear everyone’s voices and memories. She couldn’t believe everyone would take the time out of their busy lives to extend their wishes. In a way it serves as a time vault for the kids too-they will love hearing their little voices years later, as will my sister. This is an incredible gift to give to someone-in fact, my best friend will be giving a LifeOnRecord CD to her mom for her 60th birthday. Thank you for creating an awesome, unique gift idea!!
I have used LifeOnRecord CD for two events. Once for my Mom’s 75th birthday and recently for my husband’s 60th birthday. The experience was wonderful. We were able to get family from all over the world to contribute and the CD was created in Italian. My husband absolutely loved it. The opportunity to say something special about someone you love and not wait for a funeral is very special. His childen were able to say things they would not have said in person. Warm thoughts and funny stories were the best. This company is amazing to work with and I would give more stars if I could – I am a huge fan. I hope to get one myself sometime!
This CD was the perfect gift for my parents’ 50th anniversary. We had dinner with the immediate family and played the CD during dinner. It was so fun to see their expressions as each friend or family member talked. The process to put together the CD was easy and the results were fabulous. My parents are still talking about it and listening again and again…..
My sisters organized this for my birthday and I can truly say that it is the best present I have ever received. To hear from family and friends, stories and memories of me is so touching. It made me laugh and cry. I will cherish this gift forever and would recommend to anyone who would like to do this for someone to ‘just do it’….It will be something they will never forget :)
We signed up for this for my mother’s birthday and she got well over 100 messages from friends and family. Even as far away as New Zealand. The website is a little wonky and the final order process was confusing but the final product is amazing. It’s such a simple service for people to use and the speaker was much nicer than I expected. It’s a nice, rechargeable, metal speaker in packaging that reminds you of an Apple product. This is a great idea for any milestone and I would highly recommend it.
I love LifeOnRecord. I used it for my mother’s 90th Birthday and my husband’s 65th. They were each so happy to hear the voices and memories from friends and family members that they had not seen in years. My husband tricked my mother into recording a song she likes to sing on her recording and I used it as a background song for the video I showed at the party with old photos of her. It made it very special and will be a great memory for years to come.
We gave this to my dad for his 80th birthday. He was really touched! There were a couple of messages in particular, from cousins of mine, that told how much he impacted their lives and how he was a role model for them. He had not really been aware of that, and now he has a permanent record of their affirming words :) This is a great idea!
Discover the No Risk Gift the Recipient will LOVE… or It’s Free
How can we make such a promise?
Because we have a 10+ year track record of hearing how much people love LifeOnRecord.
Recipients tell us they love hearing voices of friends and family talking about their positive traits and talents.
They love capturing the voices of kids at a special time.
And we often hear that after a loved one who called in passes away, hearing their voice on the keepsake brings comfort.
We take pride in the fact that nearly everyone that purchases LifeOnRecord would purchase it again.
That’s how we can make our promise.
We know that the vast majority of the time the recipient will love their LifeOnRecord gift, but if you don’t, we’ll refund your money with no hassle or pushback.
Got Questions? We have Answers...
Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions we receive from our customers.
- You will receive your account instructions email within just a few minutes after ordering online (if you don't see it right away, make sure to check your spam or junk folder). We provide a sample communication that you can copy and paste to send to people. That communication asks others to forward the email on, so that you can cast the net wide.
- People really don't need that much time to call in. Just make sure you give them a deadline (we give you some helpful tips in your account instructions email).
- Even if you order a keepsake, you can deliver the recordings electronically to the recipient on the day of the event, and tell them the nice keepsake will arrive later. That way the recipient has something to play on their birthday or anniversary, and can still look forward to receiving a keepsake.
- If the recipient lives far away you can send them a link to a special public web page just for them that has the recordings. You can label the recordings so they are meaningful (e.g. "Bob Smith's Birthday Wish"), and sequence them in a way that makes sense to make it more meaningful.
- You can request the keepsake at any point within a year after ordering. As long as you request the keepsake by 3PM Central time, we ship it out the next business day. Keepsakes take 3-6 days to arrive with the free shipping option, although delivery time is not guaranteed. We also have options to ship via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days), FedEx 2-Day, and FedEx Overnight.
- Use Skype - Callers can phone-in by dialing 1-800-437-3009 using Skype (this is treated as a free call in most countries). If you are in a country that does not allow free Skype calling to toll free numbers, you can instead make a free call to the Skype name "LifeOnRecord1" which will route you to the same place as the toll-free number. Note: The Skype User LifeOnRecord1 may not show as online in Skype, but you will still be able to connect to it. You may need to wait a few seconds for the connection to be made.
- Use one of our "local" global numbers. Callers can dial one of the local country phone numbers listed below which route directly to LifeOnRecord.
Country If you were asked to call and leave a recording Argentina +54 351 568 5712 Australia (Brisbane) +61 7 3171 3587 Australia (Melbourne) +61 3 9008 4270 Australia (Perth) +61 8 6555 7071 Australia (Sydney) +61 2 8880 0488 Austria +43 72 096 3914 Belgium +32 78 48 03 46 Brazil +55 (21) 4040-4374 Canada 1 (800) 437-3009 Caribbean 1 (800) 437-3009 Chile +56 32 314 0886 Colombia +57 (1) 381-9947 Czech Republic +420 226 258 126 Denmark +45 78 77 43 10 Ireland +353 (76) 604 2714 Israel +972 (2) 560 9388 Mexico +52 (55) 4170 8548 Netherlands +31 20 894 25 34 New Zealand +64 9 951 5828 Norway +47 21 98 88 46 Peru +511 641 9276 Poland +48 22 490 69 02 Romania +40 (31) 810 77 18 Spain +34 931 770 598 South Africa +27 (10) 5001858 Sweden +46 8-121 111 38 Switzerland +41 22 508 71 56 United Kingdom +44 20 3582 4356 United States 1 (800) 437-3009
- We can have our system call you anywhere you are in the world (at no cost to you) so that you can leave a recording. You can do this in two easy steps:
- Make sure your country is correctly selected.
- Enter your phone number in the box, then click on the "Call" button to actually place the call. Your phone will ring after a few seconds. The caller ID may say "Toll-Free Call". Answer the phone and follow the prompts.
4. Record on your computer, smart phone or tablet and email us the recording(s). Just use the voice recorder on your iPhone, Android, or other brand and email us the recordings. We accept all major types of recording formats, and we'll automatically convert the file, label the recording with your email address, and send you an email back with the results. Just email the recording(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org Type your invitation number in the subject line with nothing else (e.g. 12345) and press send. The recording will be automatically processed, converted, and placed in the recipient's account. You will receive an email back with a confirmation within 15 minutes.
5. Upload your recording(s) to our web siteVisit the Recording Contribution page, enter your invitation number, enter a title for recording, and upload your recording.
6. Record Live From your computer or Android phone or tablet you can record. For best quality have a headset and visit our live recording page. When you first visit the page, your web browser may ask permission to access your microphone. Please answer "Yes" or "Allow". Enter the invitation number, a recording title, and start recording!
7. Call us Long Distance Finally, you could call us long-distance. You would call us at 847-943-2021 from your country. Please note, that unlike the six options above, this is not a free option, and your local phone company may charge you long-distance charges. Although we are not affiliated, this site provides guidance on how to dial from one country to another.
- Email us the recording(s). Just use the voice recorder on your iPhone, Android, or other brand and email us the recordings. We accept all major types of recording formats, and we'll automatically convert the file, label the recording with your email address, and send you an email back with the results. Email the recording(s) to email@example.com Type your invitation number in the subject line with nothing else (e.g. 12345) and press send. The recording will be automatically processed, converted, and placed in the recipient's account. You will receive an email back with a confirmation within 15 minutes.
- Upload your recording(s) to our web site Visit the Recording Contribution page, enter your invitation number, enter a title for recording, and upload your recording.