How do I make a CD with iTunes?
[divider_flat]Downloading your recordings into iTunes and making a CD.
Note: You do not have to follow these steps if you ordered a CD Set from us.
- Make sure you have iTunes already installed on your computer. If you don’t have it installed, download it for free from this link: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- On the My Account Page, click on the iTunes link. It may take a minute or so for iTunes to automatically launch.
- If this is your first time using iTunes, you may have to skip through some welcome messages.
- In iTunes, in the View menu, choose View\View As\Classic List
- Select “Podcasts”, “Podcasts”, and “Library as shown below.
- In the right pane, right-click on the line that says, “LifeOnRecord Invitation…” and select “Download”. If you are on a Macintosh with a one-button mouse, you can CTRL-Click instead of right-clicking.
- Your recordings will all download. So that you see all the recordings, and so that new recordings automatically get added to iTunes, in the bottom-right pane in iTunes, choose “feed”, then click on the “Settings…” button.
- Make sure your iTunes Podcast Settings look like the box below.
- Right-click on the line that says, “LifeOnRecord Invitation…” again, and choose “Add to Playlist\New Playlist”
- Press Enter to lock-in the name of the Playlist.
- Click once on the playlist (in the left pane of iTunes), under “All Playlists”.
- Choose View\View As\Episode List
- The next four steps allow you to sort the playlist in the same way that you sequenced the recordings on your account page. First, from the menu at the top, choose View\View As\Episode List.
- Then, right-click (or if using a Macintosh with a single-button mouse, CTRL-Click) in the column heading area to bring up the list of columns to display.
- Select “Track Number”.
- Click on the “Track” column heading to sort by the track number.
- In the left-pane of iTunes, right-click on the playlist (or CTRL-Click on a Macintosh), and choose, “Burn Playlist to Disc”.
- Choose the “Audio CD” option, 2 second gap, and check the “Use Sound Check” and “Include CD Text” options. Then click on the Burn button.