Your privacy is our top concern, and we employ measures to ensure your information remains confidential.
- Your recordings are stored on servers in a secure environment with locked doors, surveillance cameras, and electronic monitoring. We employ encryption and password protection. The web site which you access requires a User ID and password, and the files are streamed to you over an encrypted connection.
- Nobody at LifeOnRecord will listen to your recordings without your consent. The process to create audio discs and Keepsake Speakers is automated and listening to your recordings is not required or done. We will only listen to a recorded message if it’s in the context of a specific support question you have or if we have reason to believe the terms of service are being violated.
- Neither your recordings or your other information is made available to third-parties. The only exception is that your name, address, etc. is transmitted to our credit card processors for the purposes of making payment.
- Although you can login via your social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) that is only to ease ID and Password management (so you don’t have to remember another ID and Password). We do not post anything to your social media accounts.
- We will occasionally look at customers call logs if there is unusual activity to ensure that the terms of service aren’t being violated. Customer call logs consist of caller ID information and call duration – they do not consist of call recordings.
We take steps on our side to ensure your privacy, but we also want you to know that there are two areas that are under your control where you need to be cautious:
- Once files are downloaded to your computer, unless you take further measures, they are accessible by anyone that uses your computer.
- If you make yourself a CD, or have us send you a CD or Keepsake Speaker in the mail, you should secure it properly since anyone that has access to the CD can listen to it.