Admit it. You are harder on yourself than you are on other people. Most people are like that.
We focus on our failures or the things we don’t do well or struggle with, and forget how other people see us.
Why do people love LifeOnRecord? It reminds them why others appreciate them, and lets them see their lives through a loved ones eyes.
Wouldn’t you enjoy listening to recording after recording of people telling you how great you are, and their favorite memories of you? But the benefits go beyond being a terrific affirmation keepsake.
Benefits For Friends & Family of the Recipient
- Friends and Family like using it – People want to convey their well-wishes and LifeOnRecord gives them a simple and easy way to do that, and they feel honored to be asked.
- It’s simple – Your guests just dial a phone and talk!
- It’s fast and convenient – Many people are more likely to tell a meaningful story than write one in a scrapbook or card.
- Contribute from anywhere, anytime – Callers phone in at their convenience, whether that’s at 2PM or 2AM, and it’s perfect for those that can’t physically be there.
Benefits for the coordinator (if you’re giving this as a gift):
- It’s easy to keep the surprise – LifeOnRecord makes it easy for people to collaborate and call in without the guest of honor suspecting a thing.
- Flexible. You can give the gift of stories and well-wishes by having the recipient listen to them on their smartphone, tablet or computer, and you can also order a special keepsake speaker that has a memory card inside with all the recordings.
- A back-to-basics present – Who needs another knick knack to clutter things up? LifeOnRecord is a great way of letting the guest of honor know how much people care for them. LifeOnRecord lets people express emotion, thoughts, and feelings that might otherwise go unsaid.
Benefits for the wedding couple:
- It’s a way to preserve people talking about your marriage – You’ll have photos and maybe even video to help you remember your wedding day but LifeOnRecord lets people talk about you and your new life together.
- You have control. Whether people used the vintage phone, or called in on their own phones, you have control over the recordings. Don’t want the last thing your drunk uncle said to end up on the keepsake? No problem – you can use our online tools to delete that last inappropriate comment.
- Will last beyond the wedding – You’re not going to use the special wedding socks you bought for your wedding, and the flowers will be a happy memory, but in future anniversaries you can re-play your recordings and re-live what people thought of you in that moment of time.