Why do recipients love LifeOnRecord? Wouldn’t you enjoy listening to recording after recording of people telling you how great you are, and their favorite memories of you? But the benefits go beyond being a terrific present for the recipient.
Benefits For Friends & Family of the Recipient
- Friends and Family like using it – People want to convey their well-wishes and LifeOnRecord gives them a simple and easy way to do that, and they feel honored to be asked.
- It’s simple – Your guests just dial a phone and talk!
- It’s fast and convenient – Many people are more likely to tell a meaningful story than write one in a scrapbook or card.
- Contribute from anywhere, anytime – Callers phone in at their convenience, whether that’s at 2PM or 2AM, and it’s perfect for those that can’t physically be there.
Benefits For the coordinator:
- It’s easy to keep the surprise – LifeOnRecord makes it easy for people to collaborate and call in without the guest of honor suspecting a thing.
- Flexible. You can give the gift of stories and well-wishes by having the recipient listen to them on their smartphone, tablet or computer, and you can also order a special keepsake speaker that has a memory card inside with all the recordings.
- A back-to-basics present – Who needs another knick knack to clutter things up? LifeOnRecord is a great way of letting the guest of honor know how much people care for them. LifeOnRecord lets people express emotion, thoughts, and feelings that might otherwise go unsaid.