After you sign-up with LifeOnRecord, we will send you a personalized greeting based on the name of the recipient, the gender, the occasion, etc. The greeting will be similar to the one below. You can use the greeting “as is” or modify:
We’re putting together a keepsake for that contains stories and messages from family and friends to celebrate . Please share a quality, trait, or talent of his/hers that you admire, a favorite story or memory you have of , or why you think he/she is special. If you’d like some inspiration you can go to www.LifeOnRecord.com and click on the “callers tips” link in the top right of the page. You will have up to 30 minutes to leave your recording and you can call as often as you want.
If you like, you can also be very specific with your callers and tell them the kind of message you want them to leave. Some examples are:
Weddings & Anniversaries
- “We’d like you to share your favorite story about the couple.
- “What do you think the couple will be doing in 10, 20, and 30 years from now.”
- “Is there a song that you think the couple reminds you of?
Birthdays, Graduations, Mitzvah’s
- “What was your most memorable moment with over the past year.”
- (Reunion) “What is your favorite story of your time at high school/College?”
- “What private joke or song do the two of you share?”
- “What did do in the past that most impressed you.”
- “For his Bar Mitzvah, please tell name what you think it means to be a man in the Jewish tradition.”
- “What do you think is the favorite quality of name and why do you value that?
Baby Shower, New Baby, 100 Wishes
- Please tell your favorite parenting care advice”.
- “What is your wish for the new baby”?